Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mrs. Nebraska 2010 welcomes you to Sublime Couture

When it is that time of your life, choose to go to Sublime Couture which is known as Omaha's premiere dress boutique.  Mrs. Nebraska, Nicole Panneton, wants you to consider her staff as your fairy godmothers.  Come to the Shoppes of Legacy at 16950 Wright Plaza, Suite 109 in Omaha, Nebraska and enjoy the well deserved treatment. Sublime Couture opened in December 2010.

Even though appointments are recommended, not having one should not keep you from dropping in.  Call 402-330-5500 for store hours or to make a scheduled appointment.  Brides will be very pleased to know that there are stunning styles awaiting your approval. Please leave a message if there is no answer so that someone can return your call.

Go to http://www.sublimecouture.com/ and browse the wedding gown designers that are carried at Sublime Couture.  Among them are: Pronovias, Enzoani Blue, Justin Alexander, Liz Fields, Tony Bowls White,Anjolique Avant Garde and more.

The six experts on staff at Sublime Couture will help you with the appropriate bridesmaid style and flower girl dress that will complement your bridal party. This staff can help with your planning from venues to shoes.  The service offered at Sublime goes above and beyond the ordinary bridal shop services.
You need not worry because the mother of the bride will find her perfect dress also.  Anyone from Prom Queen to Miss Hometown USA will be treated to some marvelous designer dresses.

CM Olson wrote this Google review:
“I made an appt at Sublime after reading mixed reviews on most places in Omaha. The staff was exactly my style, helpful and made suggestions but not pushy. The store just has a couple fitting rooms so no feeling like you are competing for service. I bought the second dress I tried on and should be in any day. Nothing but good things to say so far!! “ 

Sublime Couture written by dazyabbey for the knot:
“I saw them at the bridal show on the 10th at the DC Centre and I decided I would check them out. When I went in I was a little disappointed because they were mainly occasion gowns like prom and events and then they had some 'bridesmaids' dresses but I only saw about 7 wedding dresses. I have been to numerous dress shops and I have never seen a shop like this one before. I picked out about 2 dresses and then they took me to the changing rooms in the back and they probably had another 5-6 dresses back there. The dresses probably started around 800-900$ and went up from there. They do have a lot of dresses that I have never seen and one that I loved but not sure if I want to spend that much money. The ladies in the shop were great and they were very honest and professional. I wanted to try on this other dress as well but I didn't want to have them take it off the manequin. So out of their dresses I tried on three and honestly I loved all three. They were great and I was very suprised that with their low amount of selection that I found so many that I liked. They said they are getting more dresses on a weekly basis and have a large shipment of Pronovious dresses coming in October. It was a nice little boutique. It was fun to go to and you might find something.”

Sublime Couture is listed with an A- rating from the Better Business Bureau and has no unresolved complaints.   The latest news for Sublime is the opening of their separate shop in the same plaza.  Sublime Bridal opened on April 21,2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment